Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top 5 Under Water Hotels

First let me begin by saying that i used to think it was not possible to have a vacation under water until i saw pictures of these hotels!It is scenic, peaceful. relaxing and unbelievably amazing!I made a promise to myself, when i become utterly rich..i so have to stay at one of these hotels, if not all of them!Can you imagine being in bed and you are watching live sea creatures floating?!True heaven it would be!

1. Jules Under Sea Lodge, Florida



2. Utter Inn, Sweden


3. Hydropolis, Dubai

4. Poseidon Underwater Resort, Fiji



5. Huvafen Fush Underwater Resort, Maldives


2 comments:

  1. I did not know we had a Utter Inn in Sweden .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently it is located in Lake Malaren, near the town of Vasteras. If you are in Sweden you should check it out and let us know how it really is:)cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I highly appreciate.