For year 2011 my obsessions are as follows..
1. Paris - Since i started this blog, i have written so much about Paris that i feel i need to experience what this love city has to offer. More so, this place is a heaven for shopping especially shoes,bags and perfume!The art and history of the place is also one to watch.This place is known as a romance hub thus i am pretty sure me and him would love it.
2. Zanzibar - It is almost 3 years ago when i last visited Zanzibar.I am told that the place has tremendously changed.Besides the ever beautiful beaches, the number of 5 star resorts and spas has increased which means variety! I love places where i am not limited and can choose the best and most convenient place to stay,therefore Zanzibar is on my must go list plus..its just across the border, all i need is money and a "free" weekend.
3. New York - Truth be told i think the Alicia Keys/Jay Z song has gotten to me plus Tyra banks and all. New York is a good place to shop, they have a variety of expensive and affordable gear!Like Sarah Jessica Parker said "I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet. "
New York is also in the list of top 10 best cities to party..I love parties.
4. Spain - Spain is Spain.Historic, romantic, modern yet old fashion, artistic, religious,great place to shop (Madrid) etc I just want to experience the place.I want to see the 2010 world cup winners culture, it somewhat interests me.
5. Thailand - First it is not a country, it is a kingdom. A kingdom that has earned a reputation of being known as "The land of smiles".Thailand is famous for its Buddhist temples (their meditation + chanting interests me, i would like to know what they mean and what they say when chanting), exotic wildlife plus spectacular islands. Besides their fascinating history and unique culture, i am a sucker for the Thai food(
6. Rome - To be very sincere this obsession is purely driven with the thirst to see the Vatican City live.I am a Catholic thus would be thrilled to attend mass that is proceeded by the Pope himself. Besides this,Italy is famous for excellent suites, shoes and bags. Italy has a rich history that is highly enticing. On a lighter note, i would love to see the named places in the books and movies written by Dan Brown such as Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons etc