Thursday, October 28, 2010

World's Best Restaurants ....mejores restaurantes del mundo!

Que va a entender por qué estoy hablando en españo, my Spanish is not very good, but this is why i speak it ..I HAVE TO VISIT SPAIN.

If you are like me and a couple of other people, then you must love great food.From the way it is prepared to the way it is served also the way the dirty plate is cleared from you table matters ALOT. According to S.Pellegrino, this are the world's best and finest restaurants, i hope that soon i get to experience one of them.. ....

1. NOMA RESTAURANT -Copenhagen, Denmark



2. EL BULI - Spain


3. THE FAT DUCK - U.K



4.EL CELLER DE CAN ROCA - Spain



5. MUGARITZ - Spain


I think with this information, we now know where to go on vacation if we love good food. Spain has 6 spots in the top 10, which to me translates..World's best country to visit to enjoy great food!!!

Bien Hecho Espana!!!

Courtesy of http://www.theworlds50best.com/awards/1-50-winners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I highly appreciate.