Here are just but a few of the attractions that make people from all walks of life come to visit Kenya;
1. Masai Mara - One of the parks in the world that assures you to see the big five,also one of the World's greatest wonders!
2. Lamu - Know as one of Kenya's oldest towns.This place explains what simplicity and exoticism do when put together. No buses or cars can be found in Lamu. A must see attraction is what i call it.
3. Lake Nakuru National Park - Famous for great flocking of flamingos by the alkaline shallow soda lake.
4.Mt. Kenya - Africa's second highest mountain peak.It has two peaks Batian 5200M and Nelion 5188M.
5. Amboseli National Park - popular park with breathtaking views of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.
7. Lewa Wildlife Conservancy - private reserve set up primarily to protect black rhino, sitatunga, and the endangered Grevy's zebra.
8. Tsavo National Parks - The parks are split into two. East and West. The most striking thing about the park is its wild landscape.
9.Malindi and Watamu
10. Samburu, Shaba & Buffalo Springs National Reserves
content courtesy of http://goafrica.about.com