So here is the top 10 list of places you would enjoy a holiday but most of all..."shop until you drop!"
1. Bangkok - High quality silk, jewelry, and traditional crafts basically everything, really, from sizeable bling to tailor-made suits all at a fraction of stateside prices draw millions to this Thai capital and it never stops!
2. Buenos Aires - Apparently this Latin America city does not only have the best shopping cites, but also hosts the worlds most beautiful people!
3. Copenhagen - I know you all hear this name and think of environmental issues however modern talent of Scandinavian designers has made the Danish capital famous,whether looking for a new wardrobe or simply a house make over!
4. Hong Kong - You must be thinking i am talking about electronic gadgets?!Well, thats not only what they have to offer..!Visitors will find street markets, designer boutiques and mega malls laden with everything from jade to silk plus edge technology, of course.
5. London - From trendy boutiques of Covent Garden, or become a princess by visiting Sloane Street, or a prince and pick up a bespoke suit on Saville Row or tailored shirt on Jermyn Street, visiting the stalls of Camden Market, shops of Oxford Street, where Selfridges and Topshop maintain addresses, and Portobello Market, a haven for antiques and hand-me-down treasures. While on the trip enjoy food treats at Fortnum and Mason, a veritable gourmand’s delight of beautifully presented high teas, biscuits, cheeses!At the sound of London....i feel myself becoming more of a lady..lady!You know...!
6.Los Angeles - Depending on what age or look you want to appear you can easily find your outfits at Melrose Avenue(Paris Hilton) or Redeo drive (Catherine Zeta-Jones).You needn’t spend a fortune to get dressed in Los Angeles, as downtown’s Santee Alley is loaded with affordable knockoffs of brand-name merchandise.
7.Marrakesh- Bargaining over goods is a way of life not only for Moroccans but for everyone these days! Here you will get to shop in souks which provide worthwhile experience, especially when you walk away with a piece of clothing, jewelry, pottery, or carpet at your chosen price!
8.New York- From high-priced designer fashions to discount chic, electronics to rare books, New York City has it all!
9.Paris -Love city as i love to call it has more than enough to offer from high fashion designer to the unknown designer, you will get it all here!Perfume, jewelery, items made from pure leather or just a piece of cloth, you wouldn't go wrong while shopping in Paris!
10.St.Barths- French-owned St. Barthélemy, affectionately known as St. Barths pronounced as St. Barts has earned a reputation as playground for the jet-set, but also as the capital of the Caribbean shopping scene, thanks to its duty-free status and 200-plus boutiques. It’s not all high-fashion on this celebrated isle,Local women do peddle traditional island handiwork hand-woven palm hats, baskets, bags, and more from their verandas, ensuring you’ll go home with something truly Caribbean after all!
Courtesy of http://www.msnbc.msn.com/