Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jamaica ..A lover's paradise

When i was growing up, there was alot of Bob Marley music playing in my house and i guess it does not come as a surprise that my hairstyle is dreadlocks. I have always wanted to visit Jamaica.Their beaches look so serene and pure.If i had a chance to own a beach house...i would not even think twice!I would go right ahead and buy one!

For today's A-Z challenge, J is for Jamaica. The island that is portrayed by many as a "not" so good place but what they fail to tell you is that not only do they have the sweetest "reggae" music but this island has some of the world's best beach resorts!While in Jamaica, you could visit Montego bay, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Kingston, Mandeville, Negril and Treasure beach which has earned the name Lover's leap because it clarifies why Jamaica is a lover's paradise!In the various locations there alot of historic places and things that you could visit while enjoying the beautiful scents of the sea!

Peaceful sunset in Negril....

Rick's cafe...
Coco La Palm Beach Resort....rated among the best resorts in Jamaica

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so lovely! Who but God could create such breathtakingly beautiful places? I do wish I could travel but am also very grateful to have a place like your blog to take in the beauty through photos and imaginings! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've never been to Jamaica either. Thanks so much for sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I highly appreciate.