However, Africa slowly maturing and we are beginning to unfold our brains and so far we have proved we can do it!So i felt its my obligation to show you some of best destination in Africa and i am in no doubt that once you visit them..you will nod your head in agreement!
1. Masai Mara, Kenya - I have been here countless times and i can never get enough.The Mara is famously known for the wildebeest migration , that up till today has remained a wonder and this is why it was declared a world wide wonder!
2. Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe/Zambia - Absolute serenity!
3. Pyramids of Giza,Egypt - Believe it or not up till today, how the Egyptians built the pyramids remains a wonder and whats even amazing is the level of accuracy..yet we the common man believe that the olden day man was more literate than we..aint that funny!!
4. Djenne,Mali - founded in 800 AD, is one of sub-Saharan Africa's oldest cities. Situated on an island in the Niger River delta, Djenne was a natural hub for traders who shuttled their goods between the Sahara desert and the forests of Guinea.
5. Cape Town, South Africa - A majority of my blogs always list Cape town as a must see city!This city was even named as one of the world's most beautiful cites by Forbes.com .Hhhmm...do i need to stress any further that you should see the place?!
6. Marrakech, Morocco - I do not know much of Morocco but i do know they have wonderful people and it now also, a wonderful place to visit,situated at the foot of the Atlas mountains.
7. Omo River Region, Ethiopia - Combining white-water rafting with an unparalleled cultural adventure is an ideal perfect holiday.The remote location is barely accessible by 4 wheel-drive, meaning that traditional customs and beliefs are very much intact for the more than 50 tribes who live there.
8. Virunga Mountains, Uganda - With only about 700 mountain gorillas left in the world, seeing them in the wild is something only a few people will ever have the chance to experience and you should be among the "a few"!
9. Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania - Africa is known as one of the best destinations for adventure travel and what can be more adventurous than hiking up the world's tallest free standing mountain!
10. Zanzibar, Tanzania - one of Africa's top destinations because of its fascinating history and its incredible beaches.
Content courtesy of http://goafrica.about.com