Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Tale of the Jungle:Her World

When i started this blog, i was not sure of what i wanted to write about and to be sincere, i did not even think much of my header, but as time went by i began to really take this blogging thing seriously. The thoughts that were in my mind were somehow corny! Yes..i did just say that out loud! I moved from being an experimental blogger to a real blogger. I am sure you are pretty much wondering where am i headed with these rumblings?

Next month on the 28th of June, my blog turn's 1 year old and i want to mark it uniquely.I know that i want to change the whole blog design even though i am not sure how i want it to look. I want it to be warm but very earthly. (Yeah...i am still confused) I also want to give my readers a pleasant experience when they get to stop by. So,do you have any ideas on how i can make this possible?!

Here are some images that will give you that "Her World" feeling that maybe could inspire your thoughts?
 :):)







3 comments:

  1. happy early blogvarssary! you started your blog exactly 2 months after mine...yaaay...You could do a light earthy brown as your background, keep everything else simple and make sure whatever you have on the header makes you happy!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! The animals are wonderful :) Of course, I love doing animal photography. I don't know how you could improve it. But I do understand the need for change now and then. Have fun and surprise us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nancie and Karen. I appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I highly appreciate.