Monday, April 14, 2014

Haven't you heard....we are still a great destination!



I used to be one of those people who would visit a blog and wonder why do they take so long before they update it? Now, I realise it’s just that you end up with 1001 things to do and you end up carrying a guilty conscious of not blogging like you are supposed to.

This week, I’ve decided to display some of my fave safari and beach images, just as a reminder that even though Kenya has lately been depicted as an insecure country and has even been slapped with some travel bans by some countries, well we never stop being the number 1 holiday destination. 

 And for those of you who were thinking of coming to Kenya but are now having doubts, take it from me……there’s always two sides to a coin, the security has been tightened and you really need not fear!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I highly appreciate.