Lately Kenya has been rebuilding - remodeling our railway stations to give it's clients an upgrade, which was last done .....well, lets just say that it's been a while. So, today as I went through some of my favourite travel reads, I came across this article by Jessica Benavides Canepa and CNN staff, and it just left me in awe!
Europe's 12 most impressive metro stations:
1.Toledo, Naples, Italy
2. Westfriedhof, Munich, Germany
3. Komsomolskaya (Koltsevaya Line), Moscow
4. Olaias, Lisbon, Portugal
5. Westminster, London
6. T-Centralen, Stockholm, Sweden
7. Bockenheimer Warte, Frankfurt, Germany
8. "Fosteritos," Bilbao, Spain
9. Palais Royal -- Musée du Louvre, Paris
10. Admiralteyskaya, St. Petersburg, Russia
11. Plac Wilsona, Warsaw, Poland
12. Staromestska, Prague
What do you think? Where they on - point? Can Kenya ever get here? and how soon?