Friday, March 16, 2012

Did you know that......?


Have you ever been caught in a stance that you feel as though your body has been taken over by aliens and you were completely helpless of what was happening around you? So lately I have been like that... I promise and swear that I will do a blog post but somehow the day ends without my even knowing it. I know I am in debt especially with blog hopping but I plan on stopping b your blog very soon... (I am serious) 


Anyway, having that the weekend is here maybe we can look at a few strange and fun animal facts that I bet you did not know! Check this out and let me know what you think I should add and what you think you already heard of...

 Did you know....???

1. Tigers are Lions closest relatives? Without their coats, lion and tiger bodies are so similar that only experts can tell them apart.
2. An elephant’s skin weighs 450 – 750 Kilograms?! And the tail weighs about 11 kilograms?!
3. Starfish have no brains!
4. Giraffes rarely lay down; they even sleep and give birth while standing up!
5. A rhino’s horn is made out of hair?!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I highly appreciate.